Gift Ideas for the Cyclist on Your List
Add some Holiday Cheer to your shopping this season and stop into the shop. We have all kinds of great gift ideas for the cyclist on your list - here are a few ideas to make your shopping that much easier.
1. Brook Saddle & Saddle Bag: A great gift for the cyclist with refined taste. Brooks has been making hand-crafted leather products in England for over a century. They offer a wide variety of saddles and accessories starting around $80. The ideal gift for the cyclist with an eye for style and quality craftmanship on your list.
2. Topeak Road Morph: The Topeak Road Morph is a travel pump that is a joy to use. This pump easily attaches to your bike frame so you always have it when you need it most. Features include a built in gauge, fold out foot pad, adjustable hose and T handle to give you more control and leverage while you pump. The Road Morph works with both schrader and presta valves. MSRP: $45.
3. Hold Fast: Hold Fast straps are made right here in Baltimore and provide cyclists with a comfortable, easy to use foot retention system. They are available in many colors to suite your personal tastes and are compatible with a wide variety of footwear. Prices vary but start at $60 per pair.
4. Mission Workshop Backpack: Mission Workshop is known for their extremely well designed backpacks, messenger bags and cycling apparel. Their backpacks make great gifts for any urban cyclists. Hand made in San Francisco, these bags are built to last and are backed by a lifetime guarantee. They offer many shapes and sizes, but we suggest the Fitzroy rucksack. This is an ideal sized bag for most commuters, it is big enough but has a slim design so it doesn’t feel bulky. At $220 it’s a great deal, especially when you consider it is the last backpack you will ever need to buy.
5. Endura Deluge Glove: Give the gift of warmth and comfort this Holiday season with the Endura Deluge glove. Perfect for any winter commuter or enthusiast who wants to keep riding no matter the temperature. These gloves are packed with features to make sure your hands stay warm without sacrificing performance or comfort. There is no other glove like it on the market today and at just $60 per pair they are an unbeatable deal.
6. Kink Gap: The Kink Gap BMX bike is the perfect bike for anyone on your list looking to get into BMX riding. Available in 3 colors and retails for $360.